Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sizzling Print Book Cover Needed

Brief Overview

I'm a UK Internet Marketer who makes money online selling information products in multiple formats. And I have a blast doing it!

Teaching is my passion, and I'm excited to be creating my "Get More Momentum" book which will deliver incredible content to our target audience.
Brand Name
Get More Momentum
Target Audience

This contest is for an upcoming print book which will soon be released. The target audience is people looking to start their first online home based business, and start making money quickly.

The book contains proven strategies designed to reveal how anyone can create a profitable online business fast. Our audience share one common characteristic - an overwhelming design to quit their day job and begin enjoying the comfort of working from their own home.
Requirements

This project is for a print book in the 6”x9” format, and must include designs for the front, spine, and back of the book in a usable format.

I want a clean and uncluttered design, that will include the title, the tag line, the author name, and possibly a quote at the top of the cover.

The back of the book must include an opening 3 line sentence, then 5 bullets that are two lines in length, and then a two line sentence. Underneath this will be space for a 2/3 line quote. Please use placeholder text and arrange in a way that benefits the design.

Please keep things simple, sharp, and clean.

The title is "Get More Momentum" and the tag line is "How ANYONE Can Start A Profitable Online Business TODAY". The author name is "Lee McIntyre".

This project is also for a logo that will be used on the book. This logo will also be used in other media, as well as on the book. This logo will be comprised of the title of the book (Get More Momentum).

I don't want anything that looks cheesy, or amateur, or cartoonish. I want something serious, but fun, that jumps off the page and makes people want to buy the book. I want a design that looks professional but that is full of excitement.

Though I've provided a detailed spec, I want you to be free to rearrange these elements as you see fit. You're the professional so let's see what you come up with!
It’s a open contest. First you have to send me jpg format. If you are announced as winner then you have to send me psd format of the design. And you will be given 200$. The contest is only for Indian and Bangladeshi.
For more details
manik_vai_lucky@yahoo.com
hasibabdullah@gmail.com
cell: +8801922017777

No comments:

Post a Comment